The Order

Ask me anythingEPHEMERAART&RANTINGSNext pageArchive

No fucking clue, but i like it
Banks Violette

indifferentblackman:

hot-diggity-dawg:

This is extremely accurate! 

But no, this is actually us

THANKS TO DANNY BROWN AND TRPL BLK I UNDERSTAND 85% OF THIS, GENERAL BLACKNESS MAKES UP THE OTHER 15%

(via kingjaffejoffer)

ANTINATALIST
Persephone by Mario Ville
Persephone by Mario Ville

queennubian:

blasianxbri:

jawnsbejawnin:

Idris is that dude

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

his lack of chill

DenzelTrainingDayMyNigga.Gif

(Source: obsessionensues, via molotowcocktease)

queefdollaz:

"boyyy sheeeit i aint messin up my scholarship"

THIRST
urbanflavours:

cocaine-nd-caviar:

arsnvl:

This too Shall Pass ( Virgin Mary) by Fernando Mastrangelo, 2009

Dope Streetwear Posts Daily Here

Donna
WHOOOAAAADIIIEEEE

bydasiyn:

thechanelmuse:

House Party (1990) / dir. by Reginald Hudlin

Miss the 90’s

STOP BUMPIN THE TABLE

(via itsexclusive)

Available at www.theorderis.bigcartel.com$40